Version 2.2.6 of the Linux Monitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.LinuxMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 5.2, and has no further dependencies.
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.2.5.
- Fix issue with links between Linux and NetApp FileSystem components. (ZPS-1736)
- Prevent the creation of orphaned processes when an NFS mount becomes unavailable. (ZPS-1499)
- Document support for RHEL 7, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, and Debian 8. (ZPS-1820)
- Fix spurious warnings in zencommand log when monitoring NFS mounted filesystems. (ZPS-1823)
- Calculate memory utilization using "MemAvailable" when possible. (ZPS-1144)
- Fix 0.0% utilization in Windows filesystem threshold event summaries. (ZPS-1844)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.