Version 2.0.0 of the EMC.base ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.EMC.base) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 6.x, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.
PythonCollector >= 1.5.2
- ZenPacks.zenoss.WBEM >= 2.0.0
- ZenPacks.zenoss.StorageBase >=
The following changes have been made since the previous release (1.2.1):
- Add new datasource type EMC
- Make optional use of WBEM Pull Operations (ZPS-2533)
- Add functionality to select modeling components for EMC VNX and VMAX devices (ZPS-2374)
- Fix monitoring templates for EMC VMAX devices (ZPS-172)
- Fix monitoring statuses for components (ZPS-2372)
- Fix event mapping rules to handle empty eventClassKey (ZPS-2615)
- Fix Y-Axis label on LUN Queueing Graph (ZPS-1771)
- Add ability to preconfigure status-severity mapping for components status events (ZPS-1715)
- Add better events handling for components when SMI-S Provider points to multiple storages (ZPS-178)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.