Version 2.8.3 of the Microsoft Windows ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.Microsoft.Windows) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 6.0, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.4
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.0.5
The following changes/fixes have been made since the previous release: 2.8.2.
- Components moving between hosts on a cluster get events as they disappear. (ZPS-2134)
- Microsoft.Windows: IIS template shows in Device Templates for non-IIS Server (ZPS-2555)
- Winrs failures (powershell datasources) with "Unknown strategy" message (ZPS-2613)
- Missing interface counters on non physical adapters (ZPS-2567)
- WinRS: Failed collection ipaddress missing (ZPS-2645)
- Windows ZenPack: WinMSSQL may not finish modeling when hundreds of databases exist. (ZPS-2644)
- Resource Manager 5.3.3 upgrade indicates Windows alias is too long (ZPS-2611)
- Windows: Tasks building up with a bad config (ZPS-2717)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.