Version 2.6.1 of the Cisco UCS ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.CiscoUCS) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 5.2, and has the following additional requirements.
- DynamicView ZenPack
- PythonCollector ZenPack
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 2.6.0.
- Add UCS device types to multi-device add wizard. (ZPS-1421)
- The severity comment graph points were properly aligned on the CIMC graphs. (ZPS-1361)
- Increase default modeling timeout from 3 to 10 minutes. (ZPS-1519)
- Fix "ssl handshake failure" error on adding a CIMC 3.0 device. Add zCiscoUCSCIMCSSLProtocol zProperty. (ZPS-1365)
- Add a "Cisco UCS Manager - Huge Spikes on Utilization Graphs" record to the Troubleshooting section. (ZPS-1190)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.