Version 1.2.0 of the EMC.base ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.EMC.base) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 5.2, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.ZenPackLib >= 2.
PythonCollector >= 1.5.2
- ZenPacks.zenoss.WBEM >= 1.0.3
- ZenPacks.zenoss.StorageBase >=
The following changes have been made since the previous release (1.1.2):
- Add support for File Storage via API
- Fix traceback KeyError: 'Serial Number' in VMAX modeler plugin (ZPS-184/ZPS-186)
- Fix unit test errors due to vSphere ZenPack version (ZEN-24481)
- Added additional LUN Metrics - “Response Time” graph, updated “Data Throughput” and “Operation Throughput” graphs with reading and writing data (ZPS-414)
- Fix event view from dependency view (ZPS-182)
- Added migrate to remove duplicated graph threshold for 'Raw Space Usage' graph after the upgrade. (ZPS-179)
- Fix Reports for emc-vnx-bundle.zip in Analytics (ZPS-964)
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.