- Zenoss Resource Manager 5.x
- Control Center 1.1.3
If a service in Resource Manager does not function correctly it will show (within the Control Center UI) a red icon indicating an issue. If the reason for the issue shows instance oversubscribed, this can indicate a resource limitation. This error (oversubscribed) means the service or instance is using more RAM than is currently allocated. Change to value for the amount of allocated RAM to fix the issue.
To change to amount of allocated RAM for the service instance and prevent the instance oversubscribed error, perform the following:
- From within the Control Center UI, locate the Applications section.
- Click the name Zenoss.resmgr to launch the Zenoss.resmgr page
- Scroll down to the service with reported issue.
- Click the name of the service to launch page for that service.
- On the same line as the service name, Click Edit Service, to launch the Edit Service dialog.
- Locate the RAM Requested field.
- In the RAM Requested field, enter a larger value for the amount of RAM Requested.
- Click Save Changes to apply your changes and exit the Edit Service dialog.