Version 3.5.0 of the NetApp Monitor ZenPack (ZenPacks.zenoss.NetAppMonitor) has been released.
This release is compatible with Zenoss versions 4.2 - 5.2, and has the following additional requirements.
- ZenPacks.zenoss.PythonCollector >= 1.8.0
- ZenPacks.zenoss.StorageBase >= 1.3.2
- ZenPacks.zenoss.CalculatedPerformance (any version)
The following changes have been made since the previous release: 3.4.2.
- Improve performance during monitoring NetApp devices
- Fix recursion error for a specific case regarding modeling of QTree components
- Fix bug with removing or adding components during monitoring
- Fix monitoring statuses for 7-Mode interfaces
- Fix connection timeout issue during monitoring 7-Mode devices
Detailed information on this ZenPack is available from the ZenPack Catalog.